Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoter rank appeal

+2
~Ozone
SitaruRadu
6 posters

Go down

Promoter rank appeal Empty Promoter rank appeal

Post  SitaruRadu Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello guys,

It's time to solve some problems out here, I need a person to promote people that registered to members.

Basically I need to know who can deal with this.This job contains the following requirments:

-Being online atleast 1-2 hrs a day.

-Being able to check the memberlist

If you take on this job you will have a 2 weeks trial.If you manage to do this job good, I will rank you up to moderator.

Post your "CV" in the following reply if you are instrested, do not reply unless it containts your "CV".

Thanks.
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

RuneCraft Credit : 1871

https://runecraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Promoter rank appeal Empty My "CV"

Post  ~Ozone Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Minecraft Nick:RKay1875 (Or my Runecraft nick, ~Ozone)
Why you think you should get a rank:I think I should get the rank, because I'm active on the server and forums, I keep in contact with other Anti-Griefers, Admins and OPs about bans, mutes and kicks, I give fair verdicts on rule breakers, based on what they have done and I know all the commands for Anti-Grief, though I may need some help learning the Moderator commands, I speak correctly with proper spelling and grammar, I have recently started to record my bans, kicks and mutes in the new "Book And Quill" Thanks to the 1.3.1 update, and I have been on the server for quite a decent time now.
Your talents: Redstone contraptions and Repairing.
Further Notes:What does CV stand for anyways?
~Ozone
~Ozone

RuneCraft Credit : 455

Back to top Go down

Promoter rank appeal Empty Re: Promoter rank appeal

Post  Gabezter4 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Minecraft Nick:Gabezter4
Why: I have been active on the server and forums and for the most part I have been full of ideas for the server, but I would NOT stop being active if I did not get this. I have worked with BakerB on the Constant water griefs in creative (which Run_Malk has been doing). I would love this but like I said I won't be mad if I don't get it. I will try to get on everyday, but my parents might not let me some days. I will all ways have the memberslist up on my iPad if I don't have my iPad with me I will have it up on the computer.
Your talents: I can see stuff a person might not see if they just saw it once on a tv. Like when movies have different camera angles, a guy in a bubble bath may have the bubbles at a different hight then last time but he does not have bubble remnants. I am good with building on minecraft and I am good with computers but I am NOT a hacker (which I hate and some times i wish I was only for Xbox360).

Hope this was not to long Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
Gabezter4
Gabezter4
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 1866

http://www.runecraft.org/u362

Back to top Go down

Post  SitaruRadu Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Nice CVs.

I will wait couple more days for others to post too.

Do not reply please unless you have a CV in your reply.

Thanks.
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippyssuck Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Minecraft Name:hippyssuck
Why:I Think I Should Get This Job Because Im Always On The Fourms,
Even Tho I Dont Post Alot Im Always Signed In And Ready To Help.
Im Always On Server And Since Im SD Now People Think Im A Admin And Nag Nag Nag Saying "WTF Why Cant I Build" Blah Blah Blah. Im On The Server Over 6 hours a day!
Talents: Redstone/Pistons,Commands!,Dealing With Problems Like A Boss!.
Other(s):I Would Love To Help Noob's On The Server And Show Them How Stuff Rolls Around Here

Hippyssuck
Banned
Banned

RuneCraft Credit : 386

https://www.youtube.com/Monstercatmedia

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 am

Minecraft name: ReeseSOS
Why: I have been out to help sense day two (no bs Very Happy), I was already talking to Daniel about how I could help and what I could do for him. I was patient and I didnt get anywhere like that so I started talking to Daniel alot and we grew friends and through that he himself decided to pay for me to get PD just because he thought I was a good at helping and I really have been helping alot with my new commands ranking some players up helped newbies etc I know alot about the server and about commands. Feel free to quiz me etc I just feel that I deserve this because I believe I have helped so much already and will continue to work as hard as I have been. I am mostly on every day I might skip one day of the week and with school coming I will atleast be able to get on 2 hours. I decide easily fast and fair. I know right from wrong and all the rules very well
Talents: Replying fast, multitasking, commands, etc.

Thanks,

-ReeseSOS

Last edited by ReeseS0S on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause yolo)
Reese
Reese
Survivalist
Survivalist

RuneCraft Credit : 125

https://www.youtube.com/user/whosreese

Back to top Go down

Post  SitaruRadu Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Reese you have been selected , well done.If you do well I will promote you to moderator.

NO REPLIES PLEASE,
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Ozone Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

ReeseS0S wrote:Minecraft name: ReeseSOS
Why: I have been out to help sense day two (no bs Very Happy), I was already talking to Daniel about how I could help and what I could do for him. I was patient and I didnt get anywhere like that so I started talking to Daniel alot and we grew friends and through that he himself decided to pay for me to get PD just because he thought I was a good at helping and I really have been helping alot with my new commands ranking some players up helped newbies etc I know alot about the server and about commands. Feel free to quiz me etc I just feel that I deserve this because I believe I have helped so much already and will continue to work as hard as I have been. I am mostly on every day I might skip one day of the week and with school coming I will atleast be able to get on 2 hours. I decide easily fast and fair. I know right from wrong and all the rules very well

Thanks,

-ReeseSOS
Wait a minute, Right, I just noticed. You've been on since Day 2? There's a five-month gap between you, and Fount and he didn't even come on on Day 2! Secondly, You managed to Cuss someone off on the forums, who's just a child, and didn't even realise what he was doing, THIRDLY, More than one person has confronted me, and other members of the Server Staff about you SpawnKilling, and Lastly, This isn't out of jealousy, I'm just outraged that you got it instead of one of the Anti-Griefers (Gabe, Baker, Me (andmaybeHippysoon?) who've worked harder than you maintain the communty's activity on the server, when all you've done is post 2 hacker/abuse posts, one of them cussing off a little kid. Honestly? I don't care if I don't get it, but You don't deserve it, because of countless other pure and utter bullshit you've given. End of.
~Ozone
~Ozone

RuneCraft Credit : 455

Back to top Go down

Post  domen_iglic Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

good yab
domen_iglic
domen_iglic
Graphic Developer
Graphic Developer

RuneCraft Credit : 1257

Back to top Go down

Post  domen_iglic Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:12 pm

~Ozone wrote:

Thanks,

-ReeseSOS
Wait a minute, Right, I just noticed. You've been on since Day 2? There's a five-month gap between you, and Fount and he didn't even come on on Day 2! Secondly, You managed to Cuss someone off on the forums, who's just a child, and didn't even realise what he was doing, THIRDLY, More than one person has confronted me, and other members of the Server Staff about you SpawnKilling, and Lastly, This isn't out of jealousy, I'm just outraged that you got it instead of one of the Anti-Griefers (Gabe, Baker, Me (andmaybeHippysoon?) who've worked harder than you maintain the communty's activity on the server, when all you've done is post 2 hacker/abuse posts, one of them cussing off a little kid. Honestly? I don't care if I don't get it, but You don't deserve it, because of countless other pure and utter bullshit you've given. End of.
I actualy notice that too now... :c
domen_iglic
domen_iglic
Graphic Developer
Graphic Developer

RuneCraft Credit : 1257

Back to top Go down

Post  SitaruRadu Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:28 pm

~Ozone wrote:

Thanks,

-ReeseSOS

Do you really think that I'd make someone a Mod before antigriefers?

I have made him the promoter because you guys have a big responsability already.

Im really thankfull for what you are doing and helping me out.

I needed fast a person to help me fix out the registering people.

Now I said the thing with 2 weeks mod . It isn't that easy really.You need the community approval too.I care about others opinion and before I make someone a Mod+ I will make a vote.

Ozone don't worry, everything you guys do goes trough me and I appreciate it.

You will see rewards soon.
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  domen_iglic Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm

A SUPRISEHHHHHH
domen_iglic