Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's something I need to say...

2 posters

Go down

should radu...?

There's something I need to say... Empty0%There's something I need to say... Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
There's something I need to say... Empty0%There's something I need to say... Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
There's something I need to say... Empty100%There's something I need to say... Empty 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

There's something I need to say... Empty There's something I need to say...

Post  bakerb Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey guys,
First of all, i would like to say a MASSIVE thanks to Radu and the team for premoting me! And then i need to say something that has been on my mind.
A few weeks or so ago, i managed to get onto the server for a few minutes and take a look at my statue and rollercoaster. i went to my statue and realised that my faction was no longer claiming the land there. I then got a bit closer and my statue came into view, and i realised that it had been griefed! I was really mad at this as i knew that there was nothing i could do as to rool back the server would ruin loads of creations. So i went and did something im not proud of at all...
i sent angry hate messages to radu...
please don't kill me..

Baker-bloody-B
bakerb
bakerb
Experienced RuneCrafter
Experienced RuneCrafter

RuneCraft Credit : 183

Back to top Go down

There's something I need to say... Empty Re: There's something I need to say...

Post  SitaruRadu Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Your statue is back.Me and Kamal worked a bit to roll it back .
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

RuneCraft Credit : 1871

https://runecraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bakerb Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:00 am

I love you guys :') thanks a lot Smile

im really sorry

BakerB
bakerb
bakerb
Experienced RuneCrafter
Experienced RuneCrafter

RuneCraft Credit : 183

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum