Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave Server or no...?

+7
Builder
SitaruRadu
billie_floop
krypticpwn
domen_iglic
braxf
TonyDeafBreezy9
11 posters

Go down

Want Tony Leave?

Leave Server or no...? Empty15%Leave Server or no...? Empty 15% 
[ 2 ]
Leave Server or no...? Empty85%Leave Server or no...? Empty 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Leave Server or no...? Empty Leave Server or no...?

Post  TonyDeafBreezy9 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Well it happened again my faction and enemy and Ally so messed up! so Maybe it good idea tht I leave for good cos I feel alot ppl not really respect me like Back Slabber

And there some people who keep do dirty in survival nd it not fair, I only being fair at Survival plus i knw this is silly but somehow i feel tht some ppl hate me cos First deaf person at this server I am sorry but this server was best one ever i on Sad No Arrow
TonyDeafBreezy9
TonyDeafBreezy9
Legendary
Legendary

RuneCraft Credit : 115

Back to top Go down

Leave Server or no...? Empty Re: Leave Server or no...?

Post  braxf Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 am

don't leave tony cello would miss you ._.

braxf
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

RuneCraft Credit : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  domen_iglic Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 am

It happens to everyone
nobody hates you if your deaf
domen_iglic
domen_iglic
Graphic Developer
Graphic Developer

RuneCraft Credit : 1257

Back to top Go down

Post  krypticpwn Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Tony, it does not matter what disabilities you have. You are part of our staff and we want you here, to help us in times of need. If you really feel that you should leave, then do it. It is not up to me. It is your decision. But I think now would be a good time to come out with anything wrong with anyone who is reading this. Ill start. I am a diabetic type 1. I have to get a shot of insulin at least 2 a day. I cant have anything sugary or with too many carbohydrates unless I have extra insulin. It is hard but I bear through it. A lot of times I have to drop everything Im doing and go test my blood sugar (Glucose). Anyone else have something to say? Question
krypticpwn
krypticpwn

RuneCraft Credit : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  billie_floop Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Tony don't leave just look at the response on Good or Bad at Being Staff? that you did it has a pretty good response no voted for bad, really bad, or worst staff ever! so i wouldn't really call you a hated more like a good person :]
billie_floop
billie_floop
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

RuneCraft Credit : 79

Back to top Go down

Post  SitaruRadu Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Tony....

Don't leave...

Well if you want to its ok but you will be missed ( at least by me ) .

I feel I need to take some actions soon.

I will do, expect to see one or two new managers.

So Tony, don't leave please Sad
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin
Admin

RuneCraft Credit : 1871

https://runecraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Leave Server or no...? Empty Tony Dont Leave

Post  Builder Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Tony, don't leave RuneCraft. Sometimes, players are really mean and they some of the things they say can really hurt somebody. Nobody hates you Tony. Yesterday's war between your faction and Nexus had nothing to with how people feel about you. The only reason they attacked is because they wanted to be the more powerful faction.

You made this server a great place to play at. Helping us even when you were already doing something. Answering the questions of new players. Making Spleef even though it was hard to manage.

Tony, please don't leave this server because these players are heartless. There will always be at least one person who will appreciate what you are doing.

Good Luck,
Builder
Builder
Builder

RuneCraft Credit : 505

Back to top Go down

Post  TonyDeafBreezy9 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Well it not just that...it like alot people keep think I am liar abt being Deaf cos I just put my nickname on? I mean I have Deaf in my user and nickname and they doesn't believe still..then these people want liar leave even me and u dont knw how many people keep slabber back to me over years like they just like me so they can use me for stupid thing...Like Hunter he used my good friend but I am fool then he turn own back to me then just destory me for fun tht why I choose to be work alone, no more with team, like I give up any trust to any people now, it not mean to u people
TonyDeafBreezy9
TonyDeafBreezy9
Legendary
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Leave Server or no...? Empty Dont leave

Post  Blockpoper Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:20 am

Look Tony, screw the people, you should stay. All the big players of this server (Me, You, Hunter, Akram and builder) say dont leave. So dont. Its up to you.

Blockpoper

RuneCraft Credit : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Unicorn Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

No no no u no leave ~Consuela
Mr.Unicorn
Mr.Unicorn
Tekkit Moderator
Tekkit Moderator

RuneCraft Credit : 276

Back to top Go down

Post  TonyDeafBreezy9 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 am

Well KryticPwn, I have to tell something too and thing is I have Kidney Problem since I born with my Kidney failed, at abt 4 years old I lost them then My mom give me 1 and I have it abt 13 years and it was first Kidney sugary and It was successful or it were...after 13 years it failed too so I have to get 2 sugary in order get new Kidney and remove tube so I have 3 scar on my body now and I have to take med every dairy day and I no more eat normal food, I need eat any food with low or no salt like no Pizza, no spicy chicken, no Orange Chicken and No Soda! only water all year, maybe forever
TonyDeafBreezy9
TonyDeafBreezy9
Legendary
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  Fountainmog Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 am

If you left for that reason then you'd be leaving every server you went on.
Fountainmog
Fountainmog
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 2472

Back to top Go down

Leave Server or no...? Empty If you quit, I will make you sit at your computer and play Runecraft.

Post  Reese Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 am

Tony I you know you can trust me with everything you've got. Sense you started playing Runecraft when you have like a 10 plank house I was friends with you I didn't care if you were deaf you were still Tony. And that's why we are still friends honestly I never ever thought you would come this far your a very accomplished person and you kick being deaf and your kidney problems in the ass, I'm sure no one even thought about that before you said because of how strong you are. I have had a terrible terrible child hood with no dad only a step dad that ruins my life literally, I've lost my brother when I was little, been abandoned and taken in by gangs in California, sometimes I went without food or water and my real dad abused us and did a lot of bad things now he has 400 years in jail, a lot of people won't believe me but I am a stronger person now and proud of what I have accomplished going thru so much I will private message you my story and I beg you to read it and take it into consideration that if I can do something like that than you can. And I've also developed anger management and had to start going to therapy and quit basketball a sport I love. No matter what brings you down, stand back up I don't care how hard it is, somethings may even seem impossible but from the time I've know you talking to you about being deaf, nothing is damn impossible to you. So if you leave I will hunt you down and make you sit down and play Runecraft. Keep up the GOOD work bro.
Reese
Reese
Survivalist
Survivalist

RuneCraft Credit : 125

https://www.youtube.com/user/whosreese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down