Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Help

2 posters

Go down

Forum Help Empty Forum Help

Post  Fountainmog Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Welcome to Runecraft. Most issues that are possible are mention in the FAQ at the top but here are some key things not in there.
1. Check the Rules: these are not negotiable so don't fall foul to not reading a few lines. You have been warned.
2. Should you choose to help the server by donating (see the Donating section at near the bottom of the homepage) you will receive a rank with permissions in accordance to what you pay. But note you can have your rank and permissions removed should you be found to have abused them, end of.
3. Runecraft credit as of this period in time has not got any use.
4. You may apply for the Anti-Griefer rank under Rank application but note a minimum of 40 posts, a large degree of activness on server as well as forum and the support of a majority in a poll that I advise you to set up should you have met the previous criteria.
5. Don't multi-post, if you have something to add, edit your post unless someone has replied in which case it's ok. Remember, multi-posting makes us very sad.
6. Keep a tab on swearing on forums.

Have fun on server and if I've missed something talk to the very friendly Owner, SitaruRadu (sorry if I've missed something)
Fountainmog
Fountainmog
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 2472

Back to top Go down

Forum Help Empty Re: Forum Help

Post  SitaruRadu Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Very well done Fount!
SitaruRadu
SitaruRadu
Admin