Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ender chest allowed in survival world

4 posters

Go down

Should ender chests be allowed in the survival world

Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty29%Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty 29% 
[ 2 ]
Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty71%Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty Ender chest allowed in survival world

Post  AwesomeLego Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:41 am

Hello, i am asking if ender chests can be permitted in the survival world. This question popped up when i needed a way of getting mail from the KingdomPie post office to the player homes. It wouldnt be an issue to allow ender chests only in survival. So please fill out the poll and hope for the best.

Thanks, lego

Last edited by AwesomeLego on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AwesomeLego
AwesomeLego
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

RuneCraft Credit : 43

Back to top Go down

Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty Re: Ender chest allowed in survival world

Post  Gabezter4 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 am

I am guessing that he can only ban them through the whole server not just one world

Also this will be moved from general topic to suggestions

Last edited by Gabezter4 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Gabezter4
Gabezter4
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 1866

http://www.runecraft.org/u362

Back to top Go down

Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty Re: Ender chest allowed in survival world

Post  AwesomeLego Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:55 am

Its worth a try!!
AwesomeLego
AwesomeLego
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabezter4 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 am

Also u spelled ender wrong
Gabezter4
Gabezter4
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 1866

http://www.runecraft.org/u362

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeLego Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 am

Ooh sorry, i fixed it
AwesomeLego
AwesomeLego
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  billie_floop Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm

it might not be allowed because people might still have stuff in theyre enderchest from the other world before the desert world and they could have quite a bit of stuff in they're ender chest so they're instanty rich then because i remember i had like 2 stacks of diamonds in my enderchest before the new world and my stuff might still be in there i don't know really because this happend to a server i played quite a while ago everything got reset but i kept everything in my ender chest :]
billie_floop
billie_floop
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

RuneCraft Credit : 79

Back to top Go down

Ender chest allowed in survival world Empty The reason is...

Post  Builder Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:33 pm

The reason Ender Chests were banned is because if you set an ender chest in creative, and set one in survival, everything from creative would also be in survival. This meant players could enchant diamond armor to god status in creative, and use it in survival. As Gabe said, I think Radu can only ban things throughout the entire server, not just one world. I vote no on this because I remember a certain faction completely and utterly inialated my old faction, Nova. When I asked them why I couldn't kill them, even with an enchanted diamond sword, they said they got it from creative. Those players were temporarily banned. That is the reason Ender Chests were banned.

Even if people vote to unban Ender Chests, Radu will never unban because they caused way to many problems.

Thank you,
Builder
Builder
Builder

RuneCraft Credit : 505

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down