Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Additional Suggestions Empty Additional Suggestions

Post  ZParanoid Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:09 am

So i've been playing the server for a while now ( 2-4 weeks ) and have come up with some suggestions that may improve the server as well as the gameplay.

I've been non stop grinding since i've started playing and now I basically have nothing to do.

Here are my Suggestions.

Remove /Warp Shop

Why remove the shop you ask? well for any good economy server you need people to trade with each other. If players are able to purchase materials through a shop ? they would not need to grind which in turn makes all the materials pretty much common and or useless to many of the players. I have atm £4,500,000 ingame money... and don't need to spend it o.O everything that's in the shop i have already gathered myself.

Limit some materials.

If materials are hard to come by and are limited for example Diamonds, then players who find Diamonds will be able to trade them for something of same value. I have found 3 diamond mines and have mined over 40 stacks of diamonds ( Im sure these are suppose to be one of the most expensive and highest crafted armour ingame? ) but now diamond amrour / tools are so common to come by that i've basically started giving them away.

Limiting some materials will motorvate players to search for them to trade with other players and that will improve an economy.

Random Villages / Chests

I've walked through the desert for what seems like an endless time and not come across any villages or random chests. ofcourse there are small staircases which lead to underground mine shafts which have 4 chests, but maybe introducing more temples, mob infested area's which make players have to team up and raid to defeat an enemy to get the chest rewards. Obviously these chests would not include overpowered weapons or armour. The rewards for the desert could be for example Seeds, Oak trees, which will help Factions benefit to survive in the desert.

Mobs

I've found whilst running around trying to get XP that there seems to be a lack of mobs dotted around the maps =/ Again this sortof spoils the whole " survival " gameplay because there is no challenge. Again adding mobs to hidden area's such as temples / ruins / towns which are located around the map would be amazing.

These are just some Suggestions in my own opinion.

Please leave feedback what you think of my points because obviously I am trying to improve gameplay for everyone and will also make the server unique compared to other servers therefore meaning higher number of players = more donations.

Thanks for reading this and hope to see some Feedback Positive is great obviously =]

Sincerley,
Z

ZParanoid
ZParanoid
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

RuneCraft Credit : 74

http://instagram.com/justjayx/

Back to top Go down

Additional Suggestions Empty Re: Additional Suggestions

Post  billie_floop Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 am

i agree Z they should also make stuff in shop cheaper when selling and buying to if they don't get rid of /warp shop and in the chest theres normally apples, torchs i think thats it not to sure
billie_floop
billie_floop
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

RuneCraft Credit : 79

Back to top Go down

Additional Suggestions Empty Do not remove /warp shop!

Post  Builder Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:31 am

DO NOT REMOVE WARP SHOP!

Please don't, some people don't have enough time and want to just buy stuff. Also, if you took the shop away, this would not be an economy server because there would be no use for money.
Builder
Builder

RuneCraft Credit : 505

Back to top Go down

Post  ZParanoid Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

Builder wrote:DO NOT REMOVE WARP SHOP!
this would not be an economy server because there would be no use for money.

It's just a suggestion =] as I mentioned alot of players got millions... why would they buy grass ? dirt ? sand ? coal ? all of this stuff you basically get whilst mining to make your Faction bases?

Maybe there should be more useful things in shop, Such as pistons / sticky pistons etc

the items which might be harder to gain in an environment that doesnt offer alot of resources ?
ZParanoid
ZParanoid
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post  caycay0414 Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:36 am

i support Z's suggestion 100% Smile i think we should have a shop but with more valuable things unlike the things Z listed otherwise i agree 100% with Z

<3 cay
caycay0414
caycay0414
Experienced RuneCrafter
Experienced RuneCrafter

RuneCraft Credit : 171

Back to top Go down

Additional Suggestions Empty Stuff I need

Post  Builder Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 am

Well Z, I buy a lot of dirt and coal and sand too. I use the sand to make glass and my faction base needs a LOT of glass. Creepers keep blowing up and I really need to fix the holes with dirt.

Sorry Z, but I don't agree with you on this one... No
Builder
Builder

RuneCraft Credit : 505

Back to top Go down

Post  caycay0414 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:01 am

ok i admit i kinda agree with builder but i do agree that we should add some more thing 2 the shop rather then take away like for example add pistons like Z said

<3 cay
caycay0414
caycay0414
Experienced RuneCrafter
Experienced RuneCrafter

RuneCraft Credit : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  Fountainmog Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 am

Well I would say the /warp shop isn't a bad idea, it's just that I also think that chest shops by players are useful.
Fountainmog
Fountainmog
Manager
Manager

RuneCraft Credit : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post  ZParanoid Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

Builder wrote:Well Z, I buy a lot of dirt and coal and sand too.

So basically you do not gather the resources yourself? you rely on money to buy the materials.

Again, by removing for example the Coal / dirt.. will persuade you to buy those matierials off other players that have spent time gathering. That makes the economy. That gets all players to interact with one another and rely on other players to grind resources for them to buy.

Supply and Demand.

Player1 - Money - Player2

Player1 needs coal but doesnt want to mine it, just wants to pay for it.
Player2 has a coal mine and has gathered acouple stacks of coal.
Player1 buys coal off player2

^------- That's Economy.

ZParanoid
ZParanoid
Anti-Griefer
Anti-Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content